- University degree in architecture or interior design. - 5 years experience in the field of architecture or interior design. - Work experience regarding commercial architecture. - High level of English.
Nice to have:
- Work experience with foreign architect, developer or local design institute is a plus. - Leasing experience is an advantage. - Co-ordination experience in interior design and landscape. - Knowledge of material sourcing and building specification.
Skills & Abilities:
- Good communication skill. Interacts with others in a sensitive and effective way. Respects and works well with others. - Good analytical skill - Good oral and written capability, both in Chinese and English - A quick learner - AutoCAD and Photoshop, Microsoft office package. - Sketchup
- Independent work, take initiative - Team work spirit - Full of energy - Be a responsible and humble person - Logical thinking
• Experience and knowledge in external Achitectural design and interior and design • Proficient in AutoCAD, Sketch up, Photoshop, Microsoft office packages
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE •Responsible for safeguarding the Meeting Place concept by ensuring it is translated into the Architectural narrative, captured in the commercial brief and monitored in the delivery of the design of the project •Coordinate all ID related aspects in association with the Architect where there is an Architectural overlap, and with all disciplines and associated consultants including signage •Ensure quality control and production of all ID associated drawing packages from consultants •Secure strong integration and interface between SC and IKEA from the ID perspective •Check associated Ingka Centres guidelines/Manuals are incorporated into the project as necessary •Leasing support: Provide drawings and sketches related to leasing requirements as necessary •Special assignments given by Design leader (Sketches, drawings) on ID development required •Site mock ups and site inspection to ensure all interior design aspects are correctly implemented and applied by all associated consultants/ contractors •Support TC Manager to review tenants design and ensure tenants design follows the shop front handbook •Develop key design initiatives and studies as part of the development of the Design competence and knowledge hub, collate and share all design function related project learnings globally
If someone’s the spider in the web, that’s us! We work across functions with different teams, stakeholders and partners on all sides and bring out the best of everyone involved – while meeting deadlines and budgets. We don’t mean to brag, but our planning skills are celebrated. In our team we support each other to ensure that all projects are delivered with high quality. And of course, we have a lot of fun along the way!