Purchasing & Logistics Area is one of six organizational units under IKEA Supply, which is one of the core businesses of Inter IKEA Group.
We offer you a position in a fast paced environment with a lot of different work tasks in a fun, friendly and highly competent team. The communication team within Purchasing & Logistics Areas includes communicators in the different regions, from Americas to East Asia. As Communication Project & Production leader you will be part of the global team, supporting in the region where you are based but also global projects that are common for all Purchasing & Logistics Areas.
As Communication Project & Production Leader within Purchasing & Logistics Areas you will be part of a global team where you are responsible for leading and production of identified communication activities/projects. In addition to this you have a regional responsibility to support the business where needed in projects, or running business to secure delivery of high quality communication in time.
In brief you will:
• Contribute to holistic communication within the Purchasing & Logistics Areas. You will work with global, regional as well as local communication initiatives.
• Be responsible for leading, planning and following up communication projects, including creation and production of communication plans and material.
• Make strategic messages clear, simple and understandable to the target group through inspiring communication.
• Enable others to lead with communication through coaching and trainings and by offering planning and communication support.
• Support the Crisis Management team on communications for issues and crisis, prepare relevant statement and communicate in a transparent and responsible way.
• Participate and contribute to relevant networks and cross-functional assignments
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following capabilities, knowledge & motivation:
• Proven experience in leading communication and/or project & production management
• Proven experience in corporate communication activities planning and execution, content development and issue management.
• A good team player, enjoying a diverse and global workplace & good at building relationships.
• Goal and delivery oriented
• Enjoys working in a fast-paced and future-oriented environment
• Ability to work independently, take initiative, dare to make decisions and accept responsibility
• Ability to simplify and organize complex issues and always strive to improve efficiency
• Strong communication & presentation skills
• Strong facilitation and training skills
• Fluent in English, both verbally & written
• Proficient in using creative tools such as photoshop, In design, Adobe Cloud or similar is a merit
• Live and share the IKEA culture & value
The position is located in Shenzhen, China. Please apply in English before 31 December, 2020. Please also note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidates. So don’t delay, please send us your application today.