Why we will love you
You care about making a positive impact in the world. You understand greatness requires thinking differently. An inclusive and accepting work environment is important to you.
A job at IKEA is so much more than home furnishings. Together, we work to make a better everyday life for the many. It's the perfect fit if you want to contribute, grow, and share your uniqueness. Join our team and start a better life for yourself.
What you'll be doing day to day
Contributing to the recovery and quality of furniture and displays in the retail store. Giving products a second chance while keeping the financial result, customer experience and sustainability in mind.
• Performing maintenance checks on displays for quality, appearance, function, and safety.
• Building furniture for displays and ensuring it is accurately presented.
• Partnering with returns team on all damaged products and determining the best way to repurpose returned products.
• Setting relevant prices, on As-Is products, that are attractive to customers, yet still generate the best results for the store.
• Considering the sustainability impact when deciding when and how to recover products.
JOB TYPE – Permanent, Full-time
BENEFITS ELIGIBLE? Yes/No
HOURS – Hours level, shift schedule, weekend hours?
1 year of experience working in a customer-oriented business.
Experience building, repurposing, and reassembling furniture preferred