You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. Come see things a little differently with us and help us create a better everyday life for the many people.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.Job description
As a Sales & Supply Support Specialist, your key responsibility is to create excellence in the area of product availability by balancing range, space, forecasting and ordering to achieve the agreed service levels at the lowest possible cost. You work with your manager to support the commercial team and work as a communication link between the store and the country Retail Supply Integration department.
- Securing the highest possible goods availability in partnership with the commercial team and taking into account country-specific positioning campaigns, the commercial calendar and local store activities.
- Work actively with the commercial team with the range change process led by the commercial team by providing information regarding sales space parameters, expected sales start, quantity and remaining outgoing quantities.
- Focusing on order parameters, product ordering and availability checks, and coaching other co-workers to secure the correct use of ordering procedures so that sufficient stock is available to meet customer needs.
- Taking actions together with your commercial team colleagues to minimize the impact of availability issues on our customers.
- Supporting actions in the store commercial team to ensure a smooth selling-off of products, a timely start to sales of new products and the implementation of sales plans, such as promotions, to increase turnover.
- Support the Goods Flow Manager with the stock discrepancies analysis as part of the inventory management process.
- Experience in a fast-paced, high volume environment with the ability to adapt quickly to change and keep the customer in focus at all times.
- Skilled in retail and/or logistics processes, tools and working methods.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about retail space management.
- Strong communication skills that allow you to develop positive & productive relationships throughout your network.
- A common-sense approach to proactive and objective decision-making and a proven ability to work on both a tactical and an operational level.
- Track record in supporting an efficient and cost-effective commercial performance.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
Application Deadline: December 30, 2018
At IKEA we have our customers always in focus and we are there for them at any time they shop with us. This means that we expect you to be there as well, also during the evenings and weekends.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace and as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together.