Come help us create a better everyday life for the many people. That’s the IKEA vision. We do that by offering a wide range of home furnishings with good design and function at prices so low that as many people will be able to afford them.
Do you value simplicity, cost-consciousness, a humble attitude, and willpower? Then an IKEA career may be right for you.
We strive for excellent leadership to lead business and people together. We believe people learn and develop best when they perform and deliver in the real world.Job description
- Handle all Exchange & Refund customer transactions accurately, efficiently and whilst providing highest standards of Customer Service.
- Handle complaints and claims in a friendly and efficient way, creating a positive experience for our customers, so they will want to return and shop with us again over time.
- Ensure Exchange & Returns Desk is effectively equipped at all times with necessary documents and tools, always available to serve customers throughout the day.
- Gain knowledge on how to assemble IKEA products, to assist customers who have difficulties assembling products and exchange component parts when they are needed.
- Follow Cash Handling Procedures to ensure accuracy whilst dealing with transactions.
- Utilize information from Exchange & Refund System to detect and act upon or report to management regarding product faults and sales-related issues
- Contribute to the Exchanges and Returns action plan and take ownership for allocated deliverables.
- Work in cooperation with Department Leaders\Manager to identify solutions to resolve the root cause of customers' returns.
- Prepare daily / weekly / monthly reports of transactions at the Exchange & Refund Desk for reconciliation purposes.
- Communicate to customers the generous IKEA Refund Policy and explain all related details in a clear and informative manner.
- Customer Service experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication and computer skills
- English Language is a must
- Knowledge, confidence and desire to resolve customer complaints
- Assertive and able to remain calm and controlled when faced with emotional customers under stressful times
- Patience and Experience of managing conflict and achieving a win-win outcome