Oferty pracy > Process Developer, Business Performance Management
Opis stanowiska pracy
Inter IKEA Group brings together three core businesses: Franchise, Range and Supply. Together we work constantly to improve the IKEA home furnishing offer and make it more accessible for the many people. As a part of the Supply organisation we at IKEA Supply AG (ISAG) are the main wholesale company and holding company for all supply chain related entities.
Finance & Navigation within IKEA Supply AG are executing a long-term strategic development roadmap (SFNR) to make a paradigm shift in capability maturity and thereby further strengthen the value add of the organization. The roadmap is delivered in a program structure and is managed in three streams; Wholesale Pricing for Growth, Business Performance Management and Order & Finance Platform. Also part of the program is a task force supported by an integrated approach to purpose driven organisational development.
The Business Performance Management stream goes across full Supply and has the overall ambition to connect Business performance and Financial performance in a stronger way, ensure that we realize our strategies in a better way and take our Business Navigation agenda to the next level through Connected Planning.
We offer this position in a fast paced, truly global environment with a rich supply of challenges and development opportunities. Together we create a workplace where everyone feels free to be themselves – to experiment, try new ways, and dare to ask, “What if…?”
The Process Developer is a key role in the Business Performance Management Stream. You will lead the work of securing processes in terms of Business and Financial Performance, Connected Business Planning and together with the team proactively together with the stream team to ensure value realization.
Furthermore, you will:
- Lead and support design, development and implementation of financial and business planning processes with regards to Better Navigation and Connected Planning framework and concept
- Lead implementation activities with regards to processes, sub-processes and WoW with regards to Better Navigation
- Lead and facilitate development of learning offer, trainings and hand-over activities
- Be part of designing and implementing our future financial steering model for IKEA Supply and our business units, future management reporting and control, future data and information model.
- Act as a Better Navigation ambassador and proactively work with change management to secure organizational readiness to adopt the new Better Navigation concept
- Support the work to identify competence development needs for working in a Connected planning and Better Navigation setup.
Do you feel this is your next challenge?
To be successful in this role you need to be:
- Strong Process development skills
- Experience and skillset in Process development methodologies
- Good knowledge and experience of Financial processes, steering and adherent tools & methods
- Solid experience in Change management
- Strong communication skills, ability to take the lead around given responsibilities
- Experience from implementing financial and business planning processes, new ways of working and IT tools
- Having a passion for business and people, a positive team player that act with a sense of urgency that sees opportunities in complex business challenges
- Experience of and inspired by leading and dealing with change
- University degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience
- Having energy in transforming the “big picture” into reality, structural knowledge and learnings, to be able to reach and clearly communicate the direction and wished position
- Knowledge and hands-on experience from Connected planning / Integrated Business Planning is an advantage
- Understanding of IKEA way of working, business model and total cost approach is an advantage
At IKEA, we continuously look for better ways of working, following our vision to create a better everyday life for the many people. It is in our culture to work together and to be open, straightforward and inclusive. If this sounds like an environment you could enjoy working in, please apply (in English) until 31th of January 2022. We will go through the applications continuously.
For further information please contact Daniel Lindström, Stream Manager for Business Performance Management, tel: +41 793154246. For questions about the recruitment process feel free to contact Louise Orstadius, People & Culture Leader Finance, tel: +41 079 667 96 54.