Oferty pracy > Human Resources Generalist (IPC Shopping Centre)
Opis stanowiska pracy
GREAT place for shopping, leisure and meetings for my family and friends; with a GOOD MIX of retail offering that making every wishes AFFORDABLE.
Located at the heart of the upmarket and affluent Damansara neighbourhood, IPC Shopping Centre attracts a sophisticated customer profile and adjoins IKEA Damansara, one of the most successful stores in the IKEA family that ranks in the top 10 worldwide for footfall. We are one of the first to many shopping centres under Ikano Centre’s portfolio across the Southeast Asian region.
IPC Shopping Centre is a family-friendly shopping destination that is more than just shopping. It is So Much More as there are more than just transactional experience. IPC is a place where people want to return to, over and over again. In IPC Shopping Centre, we strive to bring bright smiles and laughter to our shoppers.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To be a strong contributor to the management team and co-workers, provide HR subject matter expertize, process HR operations matters and ensure that the HR strategies are put into practice in the most effective as well as efficient way in order to fulfil the purpose of HR functions. Be a strong leader to the Office and HR Admin team, provide Office Management and HR Admin subject matter expertize in delivering transactional HR activities in the most effective and efficient way leading to operational excellence. The candidate also must have an enthusiastic attitude, work well in teams and be able to adapt quickly to a fast-moving environment. Be creative, well-organized and able to establish in improving employer branding by developing creative strategies that will enable the advancement of the company’s employer branding strategies. Additionally, to ensure administrative and information support for all members of the team, company policies and guidelines, functionality of our work environment and uninterrupted operations of the office.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB
Operational Excellence – HR Admin:
- Implement and monitor HR policies, rules, guidelines, strategies and ensuring compliance to it.
- Support recruitment process including posting of job advertisement, screening resume and scheduling interviews.
- Support and coordinate on-boarding programme for new recruits with managers by preparing welcome pack and organize on-boarding sessions for new hires.
- Ensure off-boarding and exit interview process appropriately handled.
- Maintain an accurate HRIS and co-workers’ P-file updates.
- Maintain an efficient and compliant record keeping system.
- Manage and update replacement leave records via ESS system.
- Contribute actively in supporting and coordinating Learning and Development activities (In-house and Public Training).
- Arrangement of Insurance enrolment and termination including insurance briefing as and when required.
- Prepare and submit HR related monthly reports (Compile Recruitment KPI and turnover report, Copier Machine Report, Sickness Hour Report).
- Facilitate co-workers Compensation and Benefit initiatives as well as communication.
- Coordinate co-worker’s welfare, employee relation activities and meetings.
- Timely placement of HR communication and maintenance of HR Notice Board, digital signage and message wall.
- Support Managers in managing co-worker disciplinary matters and ensuring a healthier as well as high performing workplace.
- Contribute actively in various meetings, including internal and external meeting (e.g.: HR Network amongst Shopping Centre if any).
- Improve and contribute to our employer branding by developing creative posting strategies for HR digital platforms that focuses on our culture and values.
- Tell the Comfort Works stories - develop external messaging that will enable and advance the company’s employer branding strategies.
- Managing and improving the company’s career page on owned digital assets.
Operational Excellence – Office Admin:
- Point of contact for all Office Management matters.
- Manage and control purchases as well as requisitions (consumables, office stationery, printed stationery, pantry supplies, uniforms etc.), obtain competitive quotations, prepare comparisons and make recommendations, inventory control, etc.
- Check, verify and certify office related invoices for Finance to proceed with payments.
- Support and administer office admin budget and monitor expenditures (including monitoring printing cost and usage).
- Benefits administration – Medical Insurance registration, arrangement of hampers / wreath / gifts.
- Provide comprehensive office admin support securing a clean and functional office as well as co-workers’ adherence to house rules, driving perception of the Shopping Centre.
- Support administrative tasks to keep the office as a conducive and great place to work.
Building Business Competence (Training):
- Contribute towards an atmosphere where knowledge sharing, internal promotion throughout Retail Asia and high commitment to IKEA SEA results in an organization that can attract, retain and develop talented co-worker.
- Support, facilitate and document activities as well as records including OJT.
- Support and coordinate weekly co-workers meeting including minutes writing.
Leading for Performance:
- Support managers in Performance Evaluation and Development processes.
- Actively contribute towards building IKEA tone of voice and culture at the workplace.
- Support all function for co-workers engagement survey and ensure goals as well as actions are identified, communicated and followed-up.
- Reinforce and strengthen IKEA SEA culture in the organization.
- Support and coordinate co-worker engagement programme.
- Support working efficiently and synergy / togetherness in our matrix organisation.
- Support administrative tasks to keep office as a conducive and great place to work.
- Any other assignments as and when required from time-to-time.
- You have at least 5 years to 7 years of experience in Human Resource function especially in recruitment, training and development, compensation and benefits, employee engagement.
- You are people-oriented, have good working knowledge of the full spectrum of HR function, especially in the areas of employer branding, compensation and benefits, recruitment, industrial relations, employee relations and engagement.
- Partnering with the business, you are well versed in the local labour legislation and have strong interpersonal skills in providing HR advice on the operations and co-workers’ performance management.
- Strong in communication and good interpersonal skills. Proficient and fluent in English as well as Bahasa Malaysia (both written and oral).
- Pro-active, can do attitude and good problem-solving skills are preferred.
- Ability to create an environment where IKEA values stands a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of co-workers and visitors.
Please apply by 15 January 2022