The IKEA vision is "to create a better everyday life for the many people". We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them.
We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region, such as the Philippines.
We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.
Visit www.ikea.ph to find out more about us at IKEA Philippines.
About the job
Reporting to the Staff Planning Manager, this SPECIALIST role is tasked to secure the timely posting of the schedules that deliver to the needs of the store while continuously seeking and coordinating business opportunities through optimized staff planning focused on our coworker, customer and business.
· You support the Staff Planning Manager in administrative elements associated with schedule creation and management;
· You are aware of the people strategy and ensure that the the regional and local principles/ guidelines are reflected in our co-workers schedules by providing expertise, support and training of end-users in scheduling;
· You are responsible for the utilization of scheduling solutions, and ensuring they reflect optimized staff planning practices;
· You support department managers on a frequent basis to support in the development, adaptation and improvement of quality schedules that are within the forecasted hours and have updated coworker availability and skill levels;
· You are responsible for following up on the store staff planning process from forecasting, where highlighting commercial influences are taken into consideration, to following up that schedules comply with all labour rules and internal requirements;
· You continuously monitor on staff planning related KPIs, produce schedule related reports.
· You have atleast 2yrs experience in workforce scheduling in a fast-paced, high volume environment preferably in retail;
· You have demonstrated ability to coordinate people and tasks, follow up and work with a sense of urgency;
· You have good analytical and numerical skills; strong decision-making, problem-solving, and organizational skills;
· You have intermediate level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel).
This role requires flexibility in work hours, depending on store operational requirements.
Temporary work location will be at the 17th Floor, No. 8 Rockwell Building, Hidalgo Drive, Makati City.
Please apply by 1 June 2021
This is an actively processing vacancy and the job ad may close sooner than the deadline