'- You embrace working with creativity and a desire to share. You have a natural interest in the actual media landscape and enjoy communicating in a clear, concise and an inspirational way.
- You are passionate about the power and role of communication as an integrated part of the business.
- You have the ability to lead change through communication with the business goals and co-workers in focus .
- You have outstanding communication in French & English (oral and written), interpersonal, presentation skills and the aptitude to work effectively across many functions to influence, manage, and drive internal communications.
- You have good knowledge of the Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and inDesign)
- You are Meticulous and can successfully handle multiple competing priorities with tight deadlines.
- You have at least 3 years of experience managing internal communications in a high-volume, fast paced work environment.
A DAY IN YOUR LIFE WITH US
•Support the enablement of effective internal communication and assist in the creation of prerequisites for our leaders and co-workers to be our best ambassadors.
•Define, plan, create/execute and ensure that internal communication in the call center is researched, formulated and delivered in an accurate, high quality and efficient manner.
•Actively maintain an inspiring knowledge management’s content and shape compelling communication materials with an IKEA tone of voice.
•Create presentations, communications material and contribute to the ongoing improvement of our communications’ processes.
•Increase our stakeholders’ understanding of how the IKEA vision and goals link to local business through story driven initiatives and internal communication.
•Deliver communication that informs, involves and engages co-workers. This includes assist in developing tactical communication plans and building their competence in using communication planning tools and channels.
•Assist with any other duties as required.
OUR TEAM WITHIN IKEA
Our team is the voice of IKEA. We use words, pictures and videos to tell the story about IKEA, to build our brand and inspire people with our offer. We bounce ideas back and forth, we challenge each other and we are crazy passionate about communication. Of course we’re also the ones who make sure to keep all our fellow co-workers informed, engaged and connected in a constantly changing business environment.
JUST SO YOU KNOW
In the IKEA world, this position is officially referred to as: Communication Specialist
Please note: This position requires the submission of a satisfactory criminal record check. A record under the Criminal Code and/or other federal offence record(s) does not automatically mean you will be ineligible for the position.