At IKEA Al-Homaizi we make everyone feeling at home. We develop our talents and together we build a place where we belong, where we care and where we share. We are at our best at all times and we make a lasting positive impact on people’s lives. This is how we create trust, this is how we create long lasting relationships. With our communities. We grow the business as we lead as individuals, we perform with a meaning: through our values and delivering results.Job description
As the Co-worker Experience Manager at IKEA, you will be responsible for creating a positive and engaging work environment for our co-workers. You will be responsible for developing and implementing programs that improve co-worker well-being, engagement, and retention. You will work closely with other members of the People & Culture team to ensure that our co-workers have the support they need to thrive in their roles and achieve their career goals.
A day in your life with us:
- Leads and develops a strategically focused Co-worker Experience team and ensures that the team works effectively, collaboratively, and creatively with individuals and teams throughout the company.
- Responsible for ensuring a consistent high quality co-worker experience for all co-workers in the country regardless of function or legal entity.
- Works with other People & Culture functions/ Matrix to challenge them to identify opportunities to improve and make the co-worker experience consistent for all co-workers in the country.
- Coordinates with the Centre of Expertise for Co-worker Experience at INGKA Group to localise, lead and implement Co-worker Experience concept, frameworks, approach and process in order to ensure successful implementation in the country.
- Contributes to delivering on the People strategy with responsibility for co-worker relationship including Equality Diversity & Inclusion, Total Rewards, Mobility, Meet and Travel, & People Planning.
- Establishes a high standard of excellence within the function - striving for delivery of a great co-worker experience through a consistent and meaningful experience for the many.
- Drives close cooperation with country Recruitment and Sourcing function to ensure alignment between recruiting strategy and succession plan.
- Be a good example of IKEA leadership in ways that express the IKEA values within and outside IKEA, and together with the team help to safeguard and promote the IKEA Culture.
- Strong commitment to the IKEA culture and values
- Bachelor's degree in HR, Organizational Development, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in HR or a related field, with a focus on employee engagement and well-being
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Strong project management skills and ability to multitask effectively
- Experience with data analysis and using data to inform decision-making
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Kuwait. Some travel may be required.