Oferty pracy > National_HS & Facilities Manager
Opis stanowiska pracy
About Al-Futtaim Private Company LLC
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
About Al-Futtaim IKEA
We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Al-Futtaim IKEA holds the franchise rights for IKEA in Egypt, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
Responsible for maintaining the IKEA Store and to keep facilities in a safe operating condition, maintaining a preventative maintenance program and resolving immediate operational and/or safety concerns. Support the CRM department, ensuring that customers are provided with the highest possible service level (in line with IKEA standards) to achieve the pre-defined yearly sales targets. Conduct all business in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Initiate proactive HSE measures to ensure customer and co-worker safety in the store.
- Secure that the security demands of Al Futtaim, IKEA, local legal rules and demands put up by the insurance companies are achieved via a systematic security procedures.
- Be aware of the condition of IKEA property and immediately initiate actions to correct unsafe conditions to help provide a safe, clean and functional store.
- Implement waste management and cost saving initiatives, whilst maintaining IKEA’s market reputation for sustainability.
- Responsible for the cleanliness of store areas including all internal areas and external areas including car park, store facade and roof.
- Responsible for maintenance of technical areas including:
- All LV/HV rooms, DB’s & SMDB’s.
- FAHU, HVAC, AHU, UPS, FCU, VFD systems.
- Appliances, travelators, escalators & elevators.
- Phone systems, PA systems.
- Fire prevention, sprinkler systems & fire alarm.
- BMS system.
- Attenuation tanks, storm drains & drainage systems.
- Negotiate with third party suppliers and contractors ratifying contracts for CCTV, cleaning, security and safety related products.
- Work with Civil Defense in order to foster good relations.
- Work together with Local Municipality to ensure IKEA is legally compliant.
- Oversee the Corporate Social Responsibility Agenda.
- Ensure Store Emergency Drills are carried out.
- Ensure an adequate number of First Aiders are trained within the business.
- Maintain all First Aid products within the Store.
- Work with departments including ISL and Comm & In for routine updates in safe ways of working.
- Manage Annual Maintenance Calender.
- Support the Duty Manager training for Crisis Management.
- Gain knowledge of inventory levels of all maintenance consumables, personal protective equipment and spare parts and replenish when necessary.
- Review and monitor daily and monthly KPIs and analyse reports on various measurable factors against benchmarked figures (i.e. manpower productivity, etc). Working with the team to create meaningful actions to achieve agreed goals
Controlling costs through working in a lean, simple, cost-conscious way using good examples and solutions, and encouraging the team and colleagues to discover more effective ways of working
- Conduct assessments of co-workers HSE competence and act accordingly based on the results.
- Manpower planning. Prepare plans, set productivities and supervise the maintenance team to ensure highest levels of work efficiency within the budgeted productivities, motivation and control all the budgeted cost.
- Scheduling for the maintenance department. Create and submit a schedule for the maintenance department based on the coverage needed for peak and non peak sales day. Plan annual leave for the department based on the commercial calendar.
- 3 years in a similar role.
- Proven track record in HSE
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Additional Internal Information:
• Reports to:
You must have been an Al-Futtaim employee for at least 18 months in order to be considered.
You must inform your HRBP in confidence of your application.
Please note that this vacancy may be advertised externally in the next week so apply without delay.