Oferty pracy > Summerjob, IKEA Delft, 24 hours/week
Opis stanowiska pracy
Are you looking for a summer job and are you available for a minimum of 4 weeks in a row (starting 1 July, 15 July or 1 August) during the holiday season (1 July – 31 August)? At IKEA Delft we have summer jobs available for different departments. This summer job is for 24 hours a week and leaves enough room for other fun activities in the summer. Your working hours depend on the department where you will work. You can be scheduled between 05:00 am and 01:00 am and we also work on Saturdays and Sundays.
Good to know: if you work in the morning, evening or weekend you will receive premiums up to 50 or 100% on top of your salary. During the onboarding, you will learn more about IKEA and our products. This way, you will be able to help our customers and can contribute to their shopping experience.
What will you do?
As a holiday co-worker you will make sure that the department you are at, is clean, neat, refilled and priced. You will assist customer with a variety of questions about our range and the store. You might also assist with logistics tasks, like order picking. So, you will be actively working with both our products and our customers.
What can you expect from IKEA
- A nice and fun team of colleagues
- In addition to a gross hourly wage of minimum € 11,58,- (Please note: are you not 21 years old yet? Then we pay youth wage) you will receive nice extra’s like premiums for the early mornings, evenings and weekends.
Who are you?
In the weeks that many of our co-workers are enjoying a vacation, we will need to depend on your skills and commitment. It’s important to us that your motivated and hands-on. In addition:
- You have an open attitude and will always remain friendly, also during peak moments;
- You understand that at IKEA it’s often busy and hectic and that the job might also require some physical work;
- You are pro-active, show initiative and take responsibility. Both towards colleagues and customers;
- During the summer (1 July until 31 August) you are available for a minimum of 4 weeks in a row and during those 4 weeks you have not scheduled a holiday. You can start on one of the below dates:
- 1 July
- 15 July
- 1 August
- You are minimum 17 years old (due to working hours and check-out work), for our logistics department we require a minimum of 18 years (due to working hours) and for that department it’s important that you are not depending on public transport to get to the store;
- You speak fluent English, knowledge of Dutch is a plus and for some departments a requirement.
- You can work flexible hours: in the morning, afternoon and evening but also in the weekend.
Would you like to spend your summer at IKEA Delft? Please apply now to this summer job with your CV and motivation letter. If you have any holiday plans, please mention it in your motivation letter. After applying, you will hear from us within a few days and then you will know if you will be invited for an interview. During this interview you will learn more about what it’s like to work at IKEA and during a one-on-one talk with one of the Teamleaders you can ask all the questions you might have. Within a few days after the talk you will know if you are hired. If you We will also notify you if you didn’t make it through the first round.
An integrity check via the warning register of Fraud Approach Retail Foundation is part of the application procedure.
The IKEA brand is one of the most successful home furnishing brands in the world. We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. At IKEA we believe in the power of the many. Together we are better and stronger. No matter who we are, we create more as one team, where everyone plays and equal role. It’s a place where every individual is welcomed. Where we support each other to challenge, learn and set the right example, so we can be the best version of ourselves.
Together with us you can explore the career possibilities in an inspirational working experience with international options. We offer you a spot where people are given the possibility to do what they do best. Let us grow together!
There is about 800 enthusiastic co-workers at IKEA Delft who work together everyday to inspire our customers. Curious about our team in Delft? Check out our Instagram account: Working at IKEA Delft (@ikea_delft) • Instagram photos and videos