Oferty pracy > Sourcing & Business Developer
Opis stanowiska pracy
You see things a little different. So do we. We believe people are at their best when life and work are in healthy balance. Come see things differently with us.
In Purchasing Development, our assignment goes hand and hand with the IKEA Business Idea. The Idea was created 75 years ago, with the goal to produce the ‘wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible will be able to afford them. Affordability, accessibility, sustainability and quality are our main priorities. We develop and execute sourcing strategies and thus meet the supply markets/industries in 6 different categories. We are a true global organisation with 1300 co-workers placed in 27 different locations, close to the suppliers and the market. The business development teams work close together with both Suppliers and Product Development.
Who we are in Category Area Indirect Procurement
Indirect Procurement organisation (Category Area Indirect Procurement) is part of Purchasing Development and has received the task to operate across the Inter IKEA Group companies, between all three core businesses (Franchise / Supply /Range). Our ambition is to secure the best possible prerequisites for Inter IKEA Group to handle the new world, at the same time fulfilling the future needs of partnership and supplier innovations within Digital, Professional Services, Facility Management and Machinery & Equipment.
The Category Digital has ~400 suppliers delivering business critical products, software and services to support the management and development of Inter IKEA in the fields of:
- Digital Marketing, Content, Analytics
- Infrastructure, Cloud and Security
- Data and Analytics
- Internet Of Things, Engineering, Automation
- Application Development
The sites we supply, as well as our supplier base, has an international scope with the point of gravity in Europe. The category area as well as the category is in a transformation. At this moment we are in a build-up phase, so for you who thrive in a position where less is already decided, where you will have a high influence in both what to do and how to do it together going forward, this is a great job for you.
About the role
In accordance with the business plan, the Business Developer develops and implements-common action plans together with team members and internal stakeholders. This role delivers excellent performance in running operations and in building professional long-term business development. The Business Developer identifies and acts on new purchasing possibilities in order to secure an optimal sourcing set-up. Due to the fact Category Digital is in build up phase this role requires a more senior background to be able to navigate in unknown and be a valuable contributor in finding new ways of working together with the management and business partners.
More specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Building professional long-term relationships with suppliers established on fact-based business leadership, by acting fair, honest, professional & challenging.
- Building strong relations with internal stakeholders across Inter IKEA.
- Proactively working together with stakeholders and suppliers to identify and take the appropriate action on deviations, but also recognizing and anticipating on opportunities, future needs and developments.
- Running sourcing activities and projects, such as tenders and contract re/negotiations.
- Inducing and leading improvement activities, such as supplier development and purchase development process, by creating and implementing action plans together with stakeholders and suppliers.
- Contributing in the development of ways of working and source to pay process for indirect procurement.
To shine and be successful in this role, we wish that you:
- Have relevant expertise knowledge within IT & Digital in the area of Infrastructure, Cloud and Security.
- Have experience within procurement activities such as procurement strategy development, supplier & Business development, tenders, negotiations, and process development.
- Have analytical skills and are able to process and analyse data, are strong in stakeholder management, collaboration, can build relationships easily and quickly.
- Business minded, have a drive of doing business, looking for and act on opportunities and deviations.
- Able to establish and lead cross functional project teams and business teams, at the same time enjoying the team work.
- Have high self-drive and able to work and lead in the changing environment.
- Connect to IKEA values.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Richard Nilsson, Business Development Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please contact Ana Mlinaric, at email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application in English, at the latest 4th of February!