Oferty pracy > Activate & Sell Manager IKEA Retail Experience, Core Business Franchise
Opis stanowiska pracy
Do you want to make a difference through leading, enabling and contributing to a common and IKEA unique way to attract consumers to the IKEA offer; all aiming to activate and convert visitors into customers?
Are you a creative problem solver with good communication skills and a passion for transforming the meeting with the customer?
Great! Then you’re the one we are looking for.
About Inter IKEA Systems and Core Business Franchise
Inter IKEA Systems B.V. is the franchisor and the owner of the IKEA Concept, including the IKEA trademarks.
In Core Business Franchise we are responsible for the IKEA strategic framework and keeping it together through an IKEA Concept which is updated, relevant, implemented and followed-up together with all IKEA trademark users.
We enable IKEA people in the value chain by developing new ways of working supported by processes, methods, tools and services, and we also develop the business by leading:
- The development of solutions that will ensure a unique and successful meeting with existing and new IKEA customers.
- When and how IKEA expands, enabling one common way of working with high impact at a low cost.
We offer an open working environment where everyone feels comfortable to experiment, try new ways and dare to ask: “What if…?” And we offer possibilities for you to develop yourself and your career globally. Read more about us at franchisor.IKEA.com
Some of the main responsibilities, contributions and activities are:
- Secure a successful, consistent and relevant experience of IKEA across all customer meetings developed together with R&S and all franchisees. Being the global responsible on the IKEA Concept regarding Activate and Sell;
- Secure a common and IKEA unique way to promote and attract consumers to the IKEA offer (present) and activate and convert visitors into customers (sell);
- Responsible for the modular Retail System framework, (consisting of principles, guidelines, examples), for how the IKEA offer is activated and sold across all customer meeting points;
- Owner of related methods and tools that support ease of shopping, activation leading to operational excellence and commercial success. Responsible for their successful application, considering the frictionless interaction between coworker & customer;
- Accountable for providing IKEA unique sales techniques and customer centric sales approaches to attract customers to engage with the range and optimal shopping support;
- Assume and act as project orderer/ owner for initiative within the development agenda for Activate and sell;
- Secure the integration of sustainability as enabler for a better home and a better life;
- Responsible for the development agenda in the field of “activate and sell”, leading and overlooking initiatives that creates value in the meeting with the customer;
- Safeguard the IKEA Brand and support business success through following up on the performance of the implementation of the Retail System framework. Ensure constant business improvement by capturing learnings and initiating actions;
- Accountable for the ‘activate and sell’ content, contributing to the development of the global learning offer, enabling IKEA people to succeed and perform;
- Build and nurture competitive advantage creating outstanding multichannel experiences across the customer experience journey, through best in class sales consultation and promotion of the IKEA offer;
- Apply and promote the democratic design principles as guiding formula for exploration, development and deployment;
- Lead the Activate & Sell Specialists team;
- Proven track record of interdependent leadership- leading business agendas across IKEA in a collaborative way and delivering results through others.
- Experience in leading other leaders and competences as well as developing new potentials.
- Experience in working with different countries and divers partners throughout IKEA.
- Being familiar with the IKEA Strategic framework, In-depth knowledge of the IKEA Range, Supply, and MTC Strategy.
- Knowledge how digital capabilities will enable a rewarding customer experience Good understanding the IKEA Concept, the IKEA vision and business idea, IKEA culture & values, the IKEA business model and how we create unique business advantages.
- Strong verbal and written English language skills.
What do you need to be able to do in order to be effective?
- Situational leadership with the ability to make complex tasks and processes understood and actionable in a complex, unknown and fast-changing environment
- Well-developed strategic and analytical skills.
- Capability to collaborate and work in processes, engaging different IKEA competences in the network.
- Capability to build engage trustful and sustainable relationships with stakeholders, business partners and franchisees.
- Good understanding of how global trends and developments can impact IKEA. (Main areas: retail, consumer behaviour, digital technology, economy, sustainability, life at home, design, media, communication).
What drives you and gives you energy that will allow you to be effective?
- Excellent example of living and nurturing the IKEA values.
- Passionate about the IKEA vision. And IKEA Direction.
- Always siding with the many people and get inspiration from their everyday life.
- Customer focused.
- Healthy competitive spirit with a forward looking, strategic and creative mind-set.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, global, multicultural and changing environment
Education and/or Experience
- International Experience through global assignment or multiple countries.
- People Leadership role
- Preferably experience working across all IKEA value chain (IOS & Retail)
- Leading assignments across IKEA and experienced in multichannel retailing, from roles such as:
- Senior country Commercial Manager who has worked in multiple markets or similar.
In this role, you report directly to the Present & Sell Manager. That said, it’s critical to work cross-functionally with other colleagues, stakeholders in Core Business Franchise and other organisations, and to collaborate closely with business leaders across IKEA. As we are in the process of changing the way we are organised in Core Business Franchise, additional responsibilities may arise.
This position is based in Delft, the Netherlands.
Please send your application – CV and letter of motivation – in English by 5 December 2020. We really want to get to know you, so make sure you tell us why you want to come and work with us and why you would be a good fit for this role.