The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low that as many people as possible can afford them. We operate in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand – and have an ambitious expansion plan to bring a little bit of Sweden to new markets in the region. We are part of the Ikano Group of companies and the only IKEA franchisee owned by the Kamprad family that founded IKEA.Job description
We also develop, own and operate Shopping Centres that are anchored by IKEA and create walkable communities by including residential, office and other types of real estate in our development plans.
We work towards making sustainability a natural part of our everyday work. We are active in our communities, driving and supporting social initiatives that benefit children, women and the environment.
About the job
As part of the sales management team, you are the engine in developing the IKEA business and meeting our corporate customers’ expectations. Together with the Sales Manager and Core Area Leader, you will play an important role in coming up with business and action plans for your responsible areas
Your HFB responsibilities includes development and execution of range presentation and communication, sales steering, selling the IKEA way and actively contributing to competitive pricing, range management and launches, thereby ensuring an enjoyable shopping experience for all IKEA visitors.
- Demonstrate experience of actively selling through understanding your customers and their needs.
- Demonstrate experience of using the commercial priorities to prioritise your work
- Be able to demonstrate how you have prioritised expectations and work for yourself and others.
- Be able to demonstrate how you confidently manage, lead and develop others.
- A satisfactory attendance level & performance in line with our policies.
- You are self-motivated, analytical, good at implementing commercial strategies, setting expectations/goals and leading your team thus securing that goals are reached.
- You are a strong and effective communicator, live the IKEA values and are able to create an environment that is centred on that. You will also be responsible to secure the development of your team so as to create a strong commercial, business minded and people developing culture
- Multi-tasking should be of second nature to you and you have a natural ability to comfortably and convincingly communicate and work with co-workers of all levels, both within and outside IKEA.
Please apply by 20 March 2023.