The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at affordable prices . We are part of IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited, operating in three countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity, All with Passion!
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People !Job description
- Lead and secure high quality, simplicity and cost-consciousness in the execution of work by using best practices and following routines.
- To prioritise work to meet the needs and expectations of customers.
- To minimise damages and costs by working consciously with resources and materials.
- Understand the importance of safety at all times while working and take fast action when safety is compromised.
- To offer solutions to frequently asked questions. This helps to make a better future shopping experience for everyone.
- Always available to help and support colleagues when needed and actively work together with other store functions to continuously improve the shopping experience for our customers to drive sustained long-term profitability.
- Understand department action plan and support the goals and targets given to me by my manager to ensure the effective execution of our action plan.
- Retail and home furnishing experience.
- Ability to explain ideas and solutions verbally. Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work and meet agreed deadlines.
- Expeirience in driving trucks, half lorry and buses.
- Valid driving licence issued from Kuwait General Department of Traffic.
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Kuwait.
Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.