The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at affordable prices . We are part of IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited, operating in three countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity, All with Passion!
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People !Job description
A day in your life with us:
- Work closely with all function heads in Service Office to analyze, design, develop, modify, recommend and implement new and existing training activities, programs and packages based on changes that occur in our territories and business environment such as establishing new stores.
- Understand the IKEA business including the business direction and relevant strategies and organize your work in a way that contributes to the business goals.
- Generate an overall learning and development strategy that serves the organization’s and individual goals.
- Develop a system to measure the efficiency of all training and their impact on achieving business goals. This starts by keeping maintained and up to date trainees’ and trainings’ records and developing a feedback system for all training and learning activities. Accordingly, analyze and interpret the outcome data to draw insights from it to support the talent pipeline and competency assessments.
- Create a mechanism to develop in-house training facilitators, coaches, and mentors.
- Organizing the training practicalities such as venues, logistics, transport, accommodation, if required. Arranging for the maintenance of all necessary training and learning equipment and materials relating to the effective delivery and measurement of training.
- Developing, allocating, administering and tracking training annual budget by considering the costs of planned programs.
- Solid learning and development experience of 7 years as a minimum, preferably in a large retail organization.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently. Cost efficient in planning and execution of all initiatives.
- Good English, spoken and written at business level.
- High communication and interpersonal skills.
- Computer skills and high proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to think from strategic, tactical and operational perspectives depending on situations.
- Quality-focus with attention to details.
- Excellent time management.
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Kuwait. Some travel may be required.
Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.