The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at affordable prices . We are part of IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited, operating in three countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity, All with Passion!
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People !Job description
A day in your life with us:
- Contribute to the creation and operational implementation of the local HR action plan. Support the work on local leadership capabilities by counseling on and organizing activities according to agreed development plans.
- Contribute to the building of local business competence by supporting managers and co-workers in their efforts to improve according to agreed development plans.
- Implement and follow up on the activities identified to develop the relevant offer of IKEA as a local employer.
- Contribute to the positioning of IKEA as an attractive place to work and the preferred employer in the relevant market for every function by gaining and applying relevant insights.
- Ensure all HR work reflect a local employer communication that is consistent, well perceived and builds on the IKEA brand. Provide HR support and advice to co-workers and managers that helps building the pipeline of internal talent according to agreed succession plan.
- Contribute to staff cost budget compliance, help to secure a diverse, appropriate staff structure and support the defined business and productivity goals.
- Provide support and advice to co-workers and managers with regards to co-worker relations that are in line with the labour relations principles, local policies, procedures and laws.
- Business understanding and a background with the customer in focus.
- Experience of working in the HR field.
- Ability to prioritize and organize own work in line with agreed HR priorities.
- Quick learner who is easily able to adapt to changing demands.
- Experienced in being a valuable contributor to HR activities
- Good communication and documentation skills
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Kuwait.
Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.