The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at affordable prices . We are part of IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited, operating in three countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity, All with Passion!
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People !Job description
A day in your life with us:
- Ensuring total cleanliness and hygiene in the store and its premises.
- Ensure to utilize the cleaning items properly and to ensure there is no misuse and wastage.
- Ensure thorough cleaning of floors, stairs, glass planes, ventilation systems, fixtures & fittings, toilets, office furniture, office equipment, display items, car parking shades, water coolers etc.
- Ensure the toilets are clean, tissue boxes, soap dispensers, air fresheners are sufficient and fixtures, flushers, water taps, drains, exhaust fans etc., are functioning properly and if not pass on the relevant information to my Team Leader.
- Ensure that items are packed properly at Checkout Counter, especially the fragile items, and load it safely on trolley and reach to the customer’s vehicle upon their request.
- Ensure that adequate number of trolleys are available at the trolley bays; and trolleys are collected from the parking area and stack it in locations.
- Any security breaches must be notified concerned authority and manager.
- Be aware of all security related emergency response and follow the policy and procedures.
- Retail and home furnishing experience.
- Experience in customer service.
- Skilled in housekeeping processes, tools and working methods. \
- Enthusiastic and able to work with others in a team.
- Good personal discipline and attention to detail.
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Kuwait.
Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.