The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at affordable prices . We are part of IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited, operating in three countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity, All with Passion!
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People !Job description
A day in your life with us:
- Influence and lead the goods flow team in order to contribute to the highest stock availability for customers at the lowest possible cost every day by ensuring the store goods flow process is executed correctly.
- Contribute with relevant goods flow input and feedback to the store business plan and logistics action plan. Work actively with and implement the agreed logistics actions stated by the store business plan into the goods flow process.
- Influence positively the quality of products, merchandising and customer shopping experience in the store. Provide support in identifying and developing the many talents in the goods flow team to secure succession planning.
- Live the IKEA values and nurture a strong and living IKEA culture that inspires extraordinary achievements in the store and in the goods flow team specifically.
- Ensure SISAN on time everyday.
- Ensure Good stock levels on picking locations in a consistent manner.
- Ensure perfect maintenance and handling of Material Handling Equipment (MHE)
- Secure that the work of the goods flow team complies with the IKEA code of conduct, internal IKEA regulations and local legislation relating to health, safety and security and environment.
- Ensure efficient daily goods flow operations in the role's area of responsibility according to the Global Service Protocol. This includes the counting process, ready-by-opening and minimizing wait times at merchandise pick up.
- Any security breaches must be notified concerned authority and manager.
- Be aware of all security related emergency response and follow the policy and procedures.
- I adhere to IKEA supply chain and security policy, and report to concern manager in case of any identified security breaches.
- Experience of working in a retail and/or logistics role, with previous experience of leading others.
- Ability of setting and implementing action plans and providing clear direction and following up goals.
- Show potential to apply tactical and operational thinking.
- Excellent numerical skills.
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Kuwait. Some travel may be required.
Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.