The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at affordable prices . We are part of IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited, operating in three countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity, All with Passion!
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People !Job description
- Responsible for ensuring a consistent high quality co-worker experience for all co-workers in the country regardless of function or legal entity
- Works with other People & Culture functions to challenge them to identify opportunities to improve and make the co-worker experience consistent for all co-workers in the country
- Coordinates with the Centre of Expertise for Co-worker Experience to localise, lead and implement the Experience concept, frameworks, approach and process in order to ensure successful implementation in the country
- Responsible for transmission of country Co-worker Experience needs to the Centre of Expertise, providing the country perspective in co-creation of frameworks, approach and process
- Contributes to delivering on the People strategy with responsibility for co-worker relationship including Equality Diversity & Inclusion, Total Rewards, Mobility, Meet and Travel, & People Planning
- Leads and develops a strategically focused Country Co-worker Experience team and ensures that the team works effectively, collaboratively, and creatively with individuals and teams throughout the company
- Establishes a high standard of excellence within the function - striving for delivery of a great co-worker experience through a consistent and meaningful experience for the many
- Minimum of 5 years of Human Resources experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience covering several of the areas within Co-worker Experience scope (e.g. Total Rewards, People Planning, and Equality Diversity & Inclusion etc.)
- Proven record of developing people and organisations
- Experience from a global matrix organisation and/or participating on global projects
- Passionate about people and strong belief in leading the business through unlocking the potential of people
- Passionate about improving the everyday meeting with the customer through a great co-worker experience
- Role model for the IKEA culture and values
- Enjoy working in a vibrant and changing multidimensional environment
- Appreciate the mix of strategic, tactical and operational thinking
A few more details for you
This position is full-time and is located in Kuwait. Some travel may be required.
Please send your CV in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.