The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at affordable prices . We are part of IKEA Al-Homaizi Limited, operating in three countries - Kuwait, Jordan, and Morocco.
Our keywords are Home, People, Happiness, Development, Leadership, Inclusion & Diversity, All with Passion!
Join us to bridge your dreams and unique ideas within an organization that believes in People !Job description
- Respect routines and responsibilities, work together with the Communication & Interior; team and other functions in the store, act quickly to exploit commercial opportunities and understand the impact of your actions on the financial results.
- Stay up to date with knowledge about home furnishing, communication and retail design trends to follow creative directions that inspire and surprise store visitors through the IKEA visual and verbal identity.
- Keep visitors in mind and minimize disruption when working on the shop floor. Stay always aware of the Secure high quality, simplicity, efficiency and cost consciousness in planning and implementing all range presentation solutions by applying national directions and using global tools, proven solutions and best practices. importance of Safety.
- Actively contribute to the department action plan with initiatives that will grow the business and support long term profitability and execute the agreed plans in close co-operation with other functions.
- Use the knowledge of people's needs and dreams in the local market to plan and implement relevant, inspiring, affordable and commercial range presentation solutions that reflect a wide variety of styles, price levels, meet the many individual tastes and exceed our visitor's expectations
- Fair experience of working as an Interior Designer and an education in interior design or architecture.
- A deep passion, curiosity, and understanding of home furnishing, people’s everyday life at home, interior design, visual merchandising, retailing and communication.
- Actively seeking new and improved ways of working simply and cost effectively.
- You are a creative thinker who has commercial and visual competence as well as a keen eye for aesthetics to capitalize on the short-and long-term business opportunities within the retail environment.
- You are detail oriented and can work within set/tight deadlines.
- You are self-reliant, motivated and resilient with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Computer proficient with knowledge and experience of using AutoCAD & Revit.
- Excellent command of verbal & written English.
* Local employment regulations applies